Monday, July 27, 2009

Signed to Tate Music Group!!!

God never allows a door to shut, without opening a window, LOL! I was very disheartened because what seemed like a certainty for me to intern with Sony Music's Zomba Gospel Division, mysteriously fell through. Just as I was getting ready to feel sorry for myself, I received a fedex letter package which contained a recording contract offer with Tate Music Group! The position with Zomba I was expecting, the contract with TMG, I was not. Go figure?

The former seemed like a sure thing because I was called for an inteview with HR, obviously it went well, because I was called back for an interview with some of the executives from Zomba Gospel! I walked away beleiving I would start in the next two weeks, but it didn't happen.

With Tate, I was simply shooting the breeze with an acquisitions person out of curiousity, he listened to my material on MYSPACE, asked for my demo and after reviewing it FEDEXED me the contract. ........Romans 8:28 is definitely a true Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment